Atmosphere’s content team is looking to expand its writing capabilities with a junior- to mid-level generalist writer.
The successful candidate will:
- - Have completed a three-year degree or diploma, preferably in journalism or communications
- - Have a very strong grasp on the English language and excellent written communications skills
- - Be adept at writing across a range of subjects from finance to wine, ecommerce to education
- - Be adept at writing in a range of formats from long-form blogs to social media posts
- - Be adept at adapting writing to the target platform, e.g. digital / print etc.
- - Have the capability to conceptualise content strategies and concepts
- - Be innovative and creative in their approach to their working life
- - Be a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- - Demonstrate the ability to work quickly
- - Be flexible in their outlook and able to accommodate last minute requests or changes to work priorities
Please send your motivation letter, CV and a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org