Our 2015 #Launchpad recruitment kicks off
For the third year, Atmosphere is recruiting for interns via an ‘audition’ day for graduates. And this year, we are teaming up with our social media sister agency, Society. Around six internships are up for grabs, four in Cape Town (Atmosphere and Society) and two in Joburg (Atmosphere only).
Graduates need to apply for one of 20 places to attend audition day. After that we’ll shortlist and interview for the successful candidates. We run a 12-month internship programme with the possibility of permanent employment. Applications close on 23 September 2015 and applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Send short error-free CV, (no longer than two pages)
- Submit a 200 word written motivation or 1-minute video stating why they want to work at the agency
- Supply a copy of their matric results and latest varsity/college results
- Hold a degree/diploma (need to be newly graduated) or be studying part-time for final year of a degree/diploma OR be graduating this year
- Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating if you are applying for the position in Cape Town or Johannesburg
Candidates will be notified by 28 September 2015 they have been selected to audition on 2 October 2015. Visit and like www.facebook.com/ATMLaunchPad for updates!