This is an exciting opportunity to gain work experience at one of top communication agencies in the country.
We are looking for a talented design intern who is willing to learn and contribute to our content offerings, has a positive attitude, great time management skills and the ability to multitask.
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- Solution oriented, hard worker who is passionate about visual design
- A working knowledge of the basic Adobe Creative Suite package (Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop)
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure and practise patience
- Be creative and innovative
- Good communication skills
- A working knowledge of social media specifications
Bonus: Have an interest in multimedia design such as animation, videography and interactive design solutions
The responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the head graphic designer with content and design work
- Working to a brief and solving problems creatively
- Keeping up to date with design/industry trends and being aware of tactical opportunities
- Liaising with client service with regards to content and design work
Qualifications: a suitable qualification in graphic designer, either newly completed or in the final year of practical learning.
Send you CV and portfolio to email@example.com