Atmosphere wins big at 2015 PRISM Awards
Atmosphere Communications has retained its status as the Best Mid-Sized Agency at the 2015 PRISM Awards, held in Johannesburg recently. Atmosphere walked away with a total of nine awards, scooping the SA Campaign of the Year Award for a second consecutive year at the annual ceremony hosted by PRISA.
The Sanlam One Rand Man Campaign took top honours by winning South African Campaign of the Year, as well as gold in the Financial Services category. The campaign – which was developed and executed with partners in the King James Group – debuted during savings month as part of Sanlam’s brand refresh and followed one man as he lived an entire month on R1 coins. Judges commented that it showed excellent understanding of the client’s opportunities, challenges and target audiences, and said that “the campaign was truly innovative with great insights – which drove the campaign to great results.”
“We’re a hard working team who pride ourselves in our commitment to business results and we strive to come up with creative, one-of-a-kind campaigns which showcase our clients’ strengths,” says Nicola Nel, managing director of Atmosphere Communications.
Full list of awards from the evening:
- Best Mid-sized Public Relations Consultancy
- South African Campaign of the Year – Sanlam One Rand Man
- Gold for Sanlam One Rand Man in the Financial Services category
- Gold for BURGER KING® SA WhopperYourSelfie in the Consumer PR for an existing product/ service category
- Gold for MWEB #tweetseat in the Technology category
- Gold for MWEB #dinnercam in the Social Media for PR category
- Silver for Santam Through the Eyes of a Child in the Financial Services category
- Silver for MWEB wifi Launch at Lanseria in The Best Use of an Event to Build/Change Reputation category
- Bronze for MWEB #dinnercam in the Consumer PR for an existing product/ service